- 27 Posts
New Nexus 7 LTE
If I order the new Nexus 7 32 GB LTE version from the USA (I live in Egypt), would it work here? We don't have LTE yet but would it work on HSDPA+ anyways? And if we ever get LTE here (rumors say it's pretty soon), would it work too?
PS: Shipping isn't a problem.
- 09-14-2013, 04:33 PM #2
- 09-15-2013, 09:14 AM #4
- 1,994 Posts
Nook Color - CM10.1 ( Jelly Bean 4.2.2) on eMMC
Google Galaxy Nexus - stock Jelly Bean 4.3
Galaxy Nexus 10 - stock Jelly Bean 4.3
Galaxy Nexus 7 (2nd Generation) - stock Jelly Bean 4.3
Nexus 5 - stock KitKat 4.4
- 09-16-2013, 03:58 AM #5
- 110 Posts
Re: New Nexus 7 LTE
If it supports the correct frequencies of you local carrier of choice then go for it. The device is SIM unlocked.
I'm using mine on T-Mobile USA, where I'm on HSPA+ about 50% of the time. HSPA+ works great, and is still quite fast. The biggest advantage I'm seeing so far on LTE is a significantly quicker ping time.
Posted via Android Central App"This is my timey-wimey detector. It goes "ding!" when there's stuff." - The Doctor
- By KofaSing KoodGarma in forum Google Nexus 7 (2013) AccessoriesReplies: 1Last Post: 12-02-2013, 07:14 PM
- By gstar2 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 11Last Post: 09-19-2013, 08:45 AM
- By Geoff Alexander in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 12Last Post: 09-17-2013, 08:59 AM
- By nickgalaxys4 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 6Last Post: 09-15-2013, 08:08 PM
- By oldschoolsig in forum LG G2Replies: 5Last Post: 09-15-2013, 02:08 AM