How to access carrier messages on Nexus 7 LTE???
I get texts from at&t about plan changes or data usage etc on this tablet. Problem is after I read them and hit OK I never see them again and cannot find them anywhere. They only appear in my notification bar then are gone after being read. Any ideas where to track these messages down or are they just puff gone after being read?
Posted via Android Central App
- 09-16-2013, 02:27 AM #2
Re: How to access carrier messages on Nexus 7 LTE???
Not a big issue for me, but I grew accustomed to sending and receiving the occasional text or MMS from my Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 on T-Mobile. I noticed that the LTE Nexus 7 doesn't have a text messaging app. I, too, am curious if there is a solution for this.
I am aware that I can use something like Mighty Text to text via my phone, but this doesn't let me text from my tablet's phone number.
Posted via Android Central App"This is my timey-wimey detector. It goes "ding!" when there's stuff." - The Doctor
- 09-19-2013, 04:59 AM #4
- 09-20-2013, 03:13 PM #5
- 09-20-2013, 03:26 PM #6
- 2,650 Posts
Nook Color - CM10.1 ( Jelly Bean 4.2.2) on eMMC
Google Galaxy Nexus - stock Jelly Bean 4.3
Galaxy Nexus 10 - stock KitKat 4.4.2
Galaxy Nexus 7 (2nd Generation) - stock KitKat 4.4.2
Nexus 5 - stock KitKat 4.4.2
- 09-20-2013, 04:36 PM #7
- 09-20-2013, 05:09 PM #8
- By Ted Ockels in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 21Last Post: 09-19-2013, 07:19 PM
- By pwrmetal in forum HTC OneReplies: 2Last Post: 09-15-2013, 10:32 PM
- By boochrisboo in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-15-2013, 10:03 PM
- By yoshi351 in forum Moto XReplies: 1Last Post: 09-15-2013, 07:45 PM
- By muddy00 in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 1Last Post: 09-15-2013, 07:42 PM