Regarding the return/ replacement (N7 FHD)

NexusS4710

Sep 18, 2013
Visit site
I discovered some defects on the device from 6 hours of usage and decided to get the replacement right away.

-- there is some white dust around the front camera, I can't even clean it up because it is under the touchscreen glass.
-- Serious screen bleeding on the edge of the top side of the screen. I have tried to use it as pdf viewer in landscape, and the screen bleeding is horribly noticeable under the light with white background & black screens. it's really bothering.

so I just called Google and asked for the replacement, and they said they're gonna send me an email soon. Here are my questions:

-- is there any possibility that Google refuse the request for replacement? (if yes, any other solutions?)
-- If not, how does the replacement work (steps)? I searched up and some people say Google charge another $300 for some fee before giving out the replacement?

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
I would imagine they might put a hold on your credit card for the cost of the replacement until they receive the defective unit back.

gerryp123

Sep 11, 2013
Visit site
Did you buy this from Google PlayStore? If not, it goes back to vendor or to Asus. If "yes" make sure Google will be sending a "new" unit, not a refurbished one. As to the procedure, I think the other responder has it right.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
w8wca