- 19 Posts
JSS15Q and still getting the Netflix 15001 Error
Like the title says, i have the new Nexus 7 and it's updated to JSS15Q and is still getting the Netflix 15001 Error.
Anyone else have this issue still?
I have tried multiple fixes (Even clearing Google Services Framework) and nothing seems to be working.
- 09-21-2013, 08:00 PM #2
- 09-21-2013, 08:08 PM #3
- 09-21-2013, 08:25 PM #4
- 261 Posts
Re: JSS15Q and still getting the Netflix 15001 Error
I just searched, and a fix was released on 9/6... I was getting error 12001or something like that... the Netflix site suggested clearing app data which I did, and I can play videos now... I am on the latest release (R)...
Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4
- By sbudaj in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 6Last Post: 11-30-2013, 10:37 AM
- By JoshuaLow in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 12Last Post: 09-25-2013, 09:50 PM
- By SkinnyECV711 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 ActiveReplies: 4Last Post: 09-20-2013, 06:20 PM
- By kollarism in forum LG G2Replies: 2Last Post: 09-19-2013, 04:43 PM
- By clemson77on in forum HTC OneReplies: 2Last Post: 09-19-2013, 04:11 PM