Who is loving the new nexus?

ne0ne

Jun 26, 2013
Visit site
With people having touch screen issues I was just curious how many of you are having a trouble free experience?

I purchased mine on July 26th so clearly its an early production unit. Been working just fine since I got.

Its a beast. Couldn't be more pleased with the experience so far.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

puch96

Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
I am loving mine. I have random reboots form time to time, but for the most part the best tablet I've had.

BrandonEnr7

Sep 24, 2010
Visit site
No problems here, I purchased mine from Best Buy about the second week of August as soon as they received the second batch of 32GB WiFi devices. I do get an occasional hiccup while typing, but I have a feeling it is a software issues related to SwiftKey that I am using.

Overall and great decide that I am happy I ended up purchasing. Kinda wish I could have gotten the LTE version, but that's one of those wish you could have but honestly don't need upgrades.

Posted via Android Central App

hoosiermama2799

Nov 23, 2011
Visit site
I had the first gen N7, which broke, and I got the new one using the protection plan I bought for the first. Loving it so far! Fast and smooth, the screen is amazing and works like a charm!

bogeyx5

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
Mine has been great so far except it had a lot of touch screen issues. Fortunately, when I took off my Spigen screen protector, touch screen issues went away.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk 4

physioprof

Jun 15, 2013
Visit site
Loving it! The screen is so gorgeous, now it's ruined me for looking at my laptop and desktop screens.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using AC Forums mobile app

tr-1

Jul 25, 2012
Visit site
Went through 4 returns (because of the screen) in the beginning of august and decided to take a 3 week break. Bought the last one about a month ago and couldn't be happier. It's flawless.
IMO, buy it at Best Buy or some other local store and make sure it works good. That's the key. I think they finally worked through the bad batch or whatever it was.

vividrich

Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Absolutely love mine! My first Nexus device but probably not the last...

Posted from my Nexus 7 via Android Central App

TraderGary

Trusted Member
Apr 12, 2012
Visit site
Got mine July 26th. Absolutely love it. Now I'm waiting for the Nexus 5 phone to always have both on the same Android version. I'll never have anything but a Nexus device from now on.

Sent from my Nexus 7 (2013) via the Android Central App.

Riverrunner88

May 7, 2013
Visit site
I just picked mine up yesterday. This is also my first andriod device and I'm very impressed with it. It fast and very smooth. The screen is great and the size is just about right. There is a bit of learning curve for me since I'm learning the OS but so far so good. I'm not big fan of google and since getting a windows 8 phone, I'm intergrated into the MS world but with the outlook and skydrive app, there is no problems even across platforms. So far mine has been rock solid with hiccups at all. Can't beat it for the price.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andrewsmith