Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    535 Global Posts

Default Who is loving the new nexus?

With people having touch screen issues I was just curious how many of you are having a trouble free experience?

I purchased mine on July 26th so clearly its an early production unit. Been working just fine since I got.

Its a beast. Couldn't be more pleased with the experience so far.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
    Darth Spock likes this.

Global Posts
    7,177 Global Posts
    ROM
    Assassin 'Droid

Default Re: Who is loving the new nexus?

I'd have to agree, this thing straight flies and has a battery that is very hard to take down.

Global Posts
    315 Global Posts

No problems here!

I am loving mine. I have random reboots form time to time, but for the most part the best tablet I've had.

Global Posts
    86 Global Posts

Alot better than my previous blackberry playbook. lovin' the nexus 7

No problems here, I purchased mine from Best Buy about the second week of August as soon as they received the second batch of 32GB WiFi devices. I do get an occasional hiccup while typing, but I have a feeling it is a software issues related to SwiftKey that I am using.

Overall and great decide that I am happy I ended up purchasing. Kinda wish I could have gotten the LTE version, but that's one of those wish you could have but honestly don't need upgrades.

Posted via Android Central App

Quote Originally Posted by Aredubu View Post
    No problems here!
    I agree... No problems here! Came from the Galaxy Tab 2 and I'm totally impressed.

J

I had the first gen N7, which broke, and I got the new one using the protection plan I bought for the first. Loving it so far! Fast and smooth, the screen is amazing and works like a charm!

No problems, I really like the new Nexus7

I am very happy with mine. No issues at all.

Global Posts
    54 Global Posts

Mine has been great so far except it had a lot of touch screen issues. Fortunately, when I took off my Spigen screen protector, touch screen issues went away.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk 4

Loving it! The screen is so gorgeous, now it's ruined me for looking at my laptop and desktop screens.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using AC Forums mobile app

No problems here. And I have two of them! Absolutely love the device.

Went through 4 returns (because of the screen) in the beginning of august and decided to take a 3 week break. Bought the last one about a month ago and couldn't be happier. It's flawless.
    IMO, buy it at Best Buy or some other local store and make sure it works good. That's the key. I think they finally worked through the bad batch or whatever it was.

Absolutely love mine! My first Nexus device but probably not the last...

Posted from my Nexus 7 via Android Central App
    --------------------------------------
    Nexus 5
    Nexus 7 2013

Got mine July 26th. Absolutely love it. Now I'm waiting for the Nexus 5 phone to always have both on the same Android version. I'll never have anything but a Nexus device from now on.

Sent from my Nexus 7 (2013) via the Android Central App.

Lovin' it

Its pretty fantastic. I sold my ipad mini and first edition n7. Now have the new n7, ipad 3 and ipod touch 5.

Running smooth as butter

I just picked mine up yesterday. This is also my first andriod device and I'm very impressed with it. It fast and very smooth. The screen is great and the size is just about right. There is a bit of learning curve for me since I'm learning the OS but so far so good. I'm not big fan of google and since getting a windows 8 phone, I'm intergrated into the MS world but with the outlook and skydrive app, there is no problems even across platforms. So far mine has been rock solid with hiccups at all. Can't beat it for the price.
    Windows Phone 8 - Nokia 928
    iPhone 4 (now an iPod updated to ios7)
    Nexus 7 (2013)
    Not married to any one particular OS...
    tr-1 likes this.

• I got mine during 1st week of Aug. This is my first android device, I am simply loving the device.

• I do have occasional touch screen issues and reboots but they aren’t very frequent and no major impact. I am sure these will be resolved soon by Google via patches.

• The only area I see this a bit weaker is its camera -

• Rear Camera - Obviously I wouldn’t use this one for photography but I would use it for utility photography (like taking a quick photo of broucher etc…). Unless there is very good lighting available, the pictures are quite fuzzy / dotted.
    • Front Camera – Same issue as with rear camera, needs very good lighting to be able to use for meaningful video calling etc…

I got mine a few days ago and loved it. I got it at Best Buy and it was flawless except one thing the GPS just flat out did not work. So took it back yesterday to exchange it and had to spend almost an hour with them to get an exchange. I did get mine as an open box item there it was used in store for the manager to demo to the employees so it wasn't out of store. They said they never had a tablet where the GPS never worked but that is my luck lol. Got the new one home it did the update to the R build right away and I seem to have a little problem with the keyboard but other than that it is probably the best electronic devise I have ever got. I have an ipod 4th gen which is ok but this Nexus 7 just blows it out of the water in every comparison.

Global Posts
    109 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock Jelly Bean for now.

This guy...... that's who!
    Not sorry at all Motorola....... This HTC One is TITS......!
    ne0ne likes this.

Yep, this is my second Nexus 7, I gave last year's model to a grandson, bought one for another grandson and convinced my sis that she absolutely could NOT live without the 2013. Again... Little Sister was right! Now she has the Chromecast and had it set up and going BEFORE me and had to walk me thru the set up. We are close to our 70's but we are going Android all the way!!!

Thanked by:
    Pato7 
    S-Doo-1965 and Pato7 like this.

I'm digging it too, bought it a couple weeks ago and love the speed, portability and awesome screen.

My only gripe is that I got a case that turns the screen off when I fold the flap in back, only occasionally and unpredictably, but I don't think that's an issue with the tablet.

Anyway, it's been great overall, and has made it easier to hold off on a phone upgrade for awhile ... one toy at a time
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast