How do I sign out of google

gdmin

Sep 16, 2013
Visit site
Gp to settings >> accounts and sync >> remove account.

Or you can add another account from there.

Sent via Tapatalk 2

patruns

May 21, 2011
Visit site
Do you really want to keep adding and removing your Google account from the device? Why not password protect it instead?

BrandonEnr7

Sep 24, 2010
Visit site
Do you really want to keep adding and removing your Google account from the device? Why not password protect it instead?

I agree that this is probably a more practical solution rather than having to add your account back and perform all the sync settings and then sync again each time. That would be a lot of wasted time, data usage, and battery life.

I would just work on using a secure lockscreen method provided under security on the settings menu of your device.

Posted via Android Central App

Cigar-Junkie

Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
I think he was just wanting to logout of Google similar to what you can do on a laptop. I suppose you could setup two users on the 7 as a work around.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Fred98TJ

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
I sent it to a friend in the Philippines, so I just wanted to remove all my stuff. I updated it already to 4.3, so now it's "fresh" for her.

Fred

BrandonEnr7

Sep 24, 2010
Visit site
I sent it to a friend in the Philippines, so I just wanted to remove all my stuff. I updated it already to 4.3, so now it's "fresh" for her.

Fred

Oh well in that case you could have just done a full factory reset to wipe all user data. I was under the impression it was just a temporary thing.

Posted via Android Central App

YAYTech

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

Fred

As mentioned, Factory Reset is what you want to do when passing the device on to another person. That way none of your info is left on it - it's like it's fresh from the store, only with system updates already installed.