- 09-23-2013, 03:32 AM #2
- 6 Posts
Re: disabled pulsing light is still on?
So you went to the Settings options > Display > and shut off the Pulse Notification light correct?
Have you tried rebooting your Nexus 7 tablet to see if that made a difference?
Thinking maybe like a computer, it just needs a bit of a restart to correct any anomalies or reset some functionality.
- By oddeo in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 3Last Post: 09-24-2013, 12:51 AM
- By artofdance in forum LG G2Replies: 4Last Post: 09-23-2013, 08:07 PM
- By preppystud in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 5Last Post: 09-23-2013, 08:55 AM
- By artofdance in forum LG G2Replies: 4Last Post: 09-22-2013, 05:03 PM
- By oddeo in forum T-Mobile Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 09-22-2013, 12:25 AM