- 71 Posts
Flash longevity concerns
I do a lot of file transfers - typically I transfer at least 5GB from an SD card to the tablet every day.
I'm just concerned about the effect that has on the tablet's flash memory. This much transfer definitely shortens its life, but by how much? Should I care?
- 09-26-2013, 02:47 PM #2Forum Rules & Guidelines -- CLICK HERE
I'm an NVIDIA Tegra Champ. Here's what that means. It means that from time to time I might receive products and/or services from NVIDIA to evaluate them and provide feedback to NVIDIA and you, our valuable members. What this does NOT mean is that my opinion will be biased. Any opinion that I express here and elsewhere are solely based on my personal preference and any relevant expertise that I may/may not have on the subject matter.
- By Zari Jacobs in forum Samsung Galaxy S IIReplies: 1Last Post: 11-29-2013, 08:06 AM
- By Whoisthisnow in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 4Last Post: 11-26-2013, 11:39 PM
- By Even4steven in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0Replies: 12Last Post: 09-27-2013, 02:20 PM
- By Xufyan in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 7-inchReplies: 1Last Post: 09-27-2013, 09:55 AM
- By Nemesis-X in forum T-Mobile Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 09-21-2013, 07:57 AM