- 84 Posts
Do I have a defective unit?
I just got my Nexus 7 (2013) 2 days ago and I have no problems with it except it drains the battery crazy fast.
I didn't install any apps on it, fully charged it and left it on standby mode for 10 hours then when I used the tablet again I only had 80%.
I leave the brightness around 30%, When watching a 30 minute youtube video I lost around 7-10% of battery and when I was using Google Chrome for 15mins I lost 4% of battery. I didn't use the tablet much since its been only 2 days but that battery drainage doesn't look normal to me. I have a S4 and I only lose about 5% for an hour of youtube.
I will update you if I see any difference when I use the more.
- 09-29-2013, 04:42 PM #2
- 09-29-2013, 08:00 PM #3
- 09-30-2013, 02:16 PM #4
- 09-30-2013, 07:12 PM #5
Re: Do I have a defective unit?
Give it a few cycles to see if the performance improves. Did it drop from fully charged to 80% when you took it off of standby? The display is usually the number one thing that drains your battery, so it's quite normal for a tablet to drain a little bit quicker than a phone.
- By Kurono in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 13Last Post: 09-30-2013, 07:25 PM
- By Kylie Ishimaru in forum Samsung Galaxy 3Replies: 1Last Post: 09-29-2013, 05:31 PM
- By Faithful9 in forum HTC One M7Replies: 2Last Post: 09-29-2013, 04:05 PM
- By jaybro0813 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 09-29-2013, 03:52 PM
- By Snareman in forum Droid RAZR MAXX HDReplies: 0Last Post: 09-29-2013, 12:15 PM