- 60 Posts
Seldom Used Apps
I have lots of apps on my N7.
Wondering how best to treat seldom used apps so as to minimize possible battery drain. cpu performance, N7 start-up time.
Should they be (force) stopped, uninstalled until needed, removed from start-up, etc -- or should I just leave them alone?
- 09-30-2013, 10:01 AM #2
- 7,919 Posts
- Stock Moto X
If I helped you, Pay it Forward....
Current Devices: Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
- By iBatzman in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 6Last Post: 10-02-2013, 12:34 AM
- By tubieso in forum Wallpapers, Ringtones, and ThemesReplies: 1Last Post: 10-01-2013, 09:27 PM
- By tubieso in forum Wallpapers, Ringtones, and ThemesReplies: 1Last Post: 10-01-2013, 09:26 PM
- By edap617 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 10-01-2013, 03:10 AM
- By Francis Condon in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0Replies: 1Last Post: 09-30-2013, 07:03 AM