Random reboots and battery issue
Ever since the last OTA, my tablet has randomly rebooted a few times. More annoyingly, I've had battery issues. It doesn't appear to reflect the correct percentages. Just a few minutes ago it was at 17% and I got the pop up warning to plug in my charger, which usually only shows up when the battery is below 14%. Not 30 seconds later, the entire tablet just shuts down. Any thoughts?
Posted via Android Central App
- 10-01-2013, 08:16 PM #2
Re: Random reboots and battery issue
Welcome to Android Central! If you haven't already done so, try wiping the cache partition, which won't lose any important data:
- If your tablet is on, power it off.
- Press and hold Power until the device powers on, then immediately press and hold Volume Down (while still pressing Power). You will see the word Start with an arrow drawn around it.
- Press Volume Down twice to designate Recovery mode.
- Press Power to restart into Recovery mode. You will see an image of an Android robot with a red exclamation mark.
- While holding down Power, press Volume Up.
- In the Recovery Menu, highlight "Wipe cache partition" and execute.
- When done, Reboot System Now.
- 10-05-2013, 11:33 PM #5
- 10-06-2013, 11:18 AM #7
- 10-06-2013, 10:50 PM #9
- By stephanie85 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 10-01-2013, 07:38 PM
- By Totallymeh in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 10-01-2013, 06:43 PM
- By johnbackhouse in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 10-01-2013, 06:09 PM