- 15 Posts
My pulse notification light is pulsing while my device is on. Its even doing this as I type this thread out. Is this supposed to signify something? Is this like some sort of error warning? I just rebooted and its doing this, there aren't even any notifications. I'm fully stock BTW, no root or custom launchers, so it can't be those.
Posted via Android Central App
- 10-03-2013, 11:09 PM #2
- 10-03-2013, 11:38 PM #3
- 14 Posts
Re: pulse light
Mine works fine whenever a notification arrives (new email, calendar event etc), but only in a white light. I have Light Flow installed on both my N7 and N4 - on the N4 the light glows in the configured colour, but on the N7 it only ever glows white. Both have Android 4.3, so go figure!
- 10-04-2013, 01:40 AM #4
- By 2001400ex in forum LG G2Replies: 6Last Post: 10-03-2013, 10:33 PM
- By ckalantzis in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 10-03-2013, 05:42 PM
- By Gamedeals in forum HTC OneReplies: 0Last Post: 10-03-2013, 01:53 PM
- By littlewren in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 10-03-2013, 07:44 AM
- By littlewren in forum Sony Xperia SReplies: 0Last Post: 10-03-2013, 07:41 AM