Great stand idea

brattyc

Aug 25, 2013
Visit site
If you're looking for an inexpensive stand to watch movies on, get a frame stand, the easel type, they sell them at Michael's and other places that sell frames. I was moving some stuff in the closet and came across one I forgot I had so I thought I'd give it a try, it works perfectly :D I have a few movies downloaded on my Nexus and this stand is just the right size to set up on my desk so I can work on the computer while I watch them. I think it's a stand for a 5 x 7 frame and is a perfect fit for the landscape mode and won't take up much room to store near the desk until needed again.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
If you're looking for an inexpensive stand to watch movies on, get a frame stand, the easel type, they sell them at Michael's and other places that sell frames. I was moving some stuff in the closet and came across one I forgot I had so I thought I'd give it a try, it works perfectly :D I have a few movies downloaded on my Nexus and this stand is just the right size to set up on my desk so I can work on the computer while I watch them. I think it's a stand for a 5 x 7 frame and is a perfect fit for the landscape mode and won't take up much room to store near the desk until needed again.

That is a wonderful idea. Thank you for sharing!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech