- 1 Posts
- 10-06-2013, 10:41 AM #2
- 10-06-2013, 10:44 AM #3
- 105 Posts
Agreed, definitely a hardware issue I believe as well. Depending where you bought it, you may be able to just go in to a local store you bought it from and exchange for a new one saying it was defective. Also long as you're within that period, you should be fine.
Hopefully you can get it fixed man.
Posted via Android Central App
- By breadmaker98 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 3Last Post: 10-19-2013, 09:02 PM
- By cehowardS4 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 17Last Post: 10-08-2013, 08:17 AM
- By jinfinitek in forum AT&T Galaxy Note 2Replies: 2Last Post: 10-06-2013, 03:49 PM
- By zoowalk in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 2Last Post: 10-06-2013, 02:30 PM
- By nedski360 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300Replies: 1Last Post: 10-06-2013, 11:01 AM