Stock Mail App - How to use Outlook groups

sethgoldstein

Jul 25, 2010
Visit site
Hi,

I use the standard mail app on my N7 for my corporate email. I use Outlook in the office. I have contact groups setup in Outlook. How do I use these in the mail app on my N7? Thanks!

patruns

May 21, 2011
Visit site
You set up groups in the "people" app. You can also go into your gmail account in a web browser and create groups in there.

sethgoldstein

Jul 25, 2010
Visit site
You set up groups in the "people" app. You can also go into your gmail account in a web browser and create groups in there.

But I need to make it for the stock email app not the gmail app and I need it to work with the outlook group that I have setup on my exchange server.

patruns

May 21, 2011
Visit site
The app uses your contact list in the People app which is basically your gmail contact list.

and I need it to work with the outlook group that I have setup on my exchange server.
You have to rebuild the lists as well.

BTW, the stock email app sucks and has been bug ridden for years. You may wish to consider a 3rd part app such as K9.

rxnelson

May 29, 2012
Visit site
If it is a group actually set up on the server it should just show up. If it is a group you made up I'm guessing you need to do what they said above or convince IT to make the group on your server.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance