1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Wink Just checking in

Just wanted to check into the forum. I've had various devices throughout the years, and settled on an iPhone as my primary smart phone. With that said, I still love to dabble with everything else. I've had recently an HTC one, and just couldn't bring myself to complelty switch over. Too much invested with apps and productivity. I did have the opportunity to purchase a new nokia lumia 920 (only $1), this started a chain reaction that got me here. I did not like the nokia at all, so I traded it for a galaxy S3, knowing that I wouldnt really use it but would play on it with wifi like I normally do. Well, I put it on craigslist and decided if I got a bite I would sell, around an hour later it was gone! sold it for $175. I then decided that maybe an android tablet would cure my itch. Still keeping my communications the way I like, but the ability to play as well. I checked craigslist again, found a 2013 nexus 7 32 gig for 200. Talked them down to 180, and I am now the owner of a one month old nexus 7! It came with the original box, shrink wrap that was on the device, booklets, and charger. Really good deal! All in all I payed a total of $6 bucks for the tablet. I've been reading up here on it, installing apps and just general playing with it. Just wanted to say hey and that I will probably be lurking and posting dumb questions now

Default Re: Just checking in

Welcome! Sounds like your buying and selling savvy got you into a few sweet devices. Anyhow glad to have you hear and enjoy that tablet!
    Paul
    Moderator Team Leader @ Android Central

Default Re: Just checking in

Welcome. I'm also a long-term iPhone user and am greatly enjoying my Nexus 7.

doug