- 10-20-2013, 04:10 AM #2
Re: 1.8 GB of RAM?
A portion of RAM is dedicated to tasks not available to the user in dynamic allocation and is not displayed. It provides a more realistic perception of the amount of memory in use that can be dynamically optimized.
- 10-20-2013, 04:23 AM #4
- By LunaticoCR in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 2Last Post: 11-07-2013, 01:31 PM
- By Wildo6882 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 12Last Post: 10-29-2013, 01:07 AM
- By XChrisX in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 24Last Post: 10-21-2013, 07:15 PM
- By KTKareen in forum T-Mobile Galaxy Note 2Replies: 2Last Post: 10-20-2013, 01:51 AM
- By umby75fg in forum HTC Desire HDReplies: 0Last Post: 10-19-2013, 12:03 AM