- 5 Posts
Nexus 7 2013 LTE Question
I'm thinking about getting the LTE version of the Nexus 7, I currently have a Galaxy Nexus on Verizon with unlimited data. Based on what I've read, if I pop my Galaxy Nexus SIM into the Nexus 7, I will be able to tap into my unlimited data, am I right?
Now my main question, T-Mobile recently had an announcement that they are giving away 200 MB of data for free every month for tablets. If I get the LTE version of the Nexus 7, will I be able to use it on both Verizon with my Galaxy Nexus SIM, and the free T-Mobile SIM that I would get? It would be useful for the times that I don't want to go through the hassle of switching SIM cards just to check a website or something. I would only switch to my Verizon SIM if I was going to do something that would eat up a lot of the free 200 MB that T-Mobile is giving for free.
- 10-24-2013, 08:00 AM #2
- 10-24-2013, 08:01 AM #3
- 5 Posts
Re: Nexus 7 2013 LTE Question
I thought that the problems with Verizon LTE on the Nexus 7 were with people trying to activate a new SIM on the device. I would just be temporarily swapping the SIM from my already activated Galaxy Nexus into the Nexus 7. I was under the impression that that would work. I also watched a video of somebody putting an already active Verizon SIM into the Nexus 7 and it worked.
- 10-25-2013, 12:16 PM #5
- By sinkist77 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 5Last Post: 12-01-2013, 10:35 PM
- By thebignewt in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 6Last Post: 10-24-2013, 04:02 PM
- By sbudaj in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 2Last Post: 10-24-2013, 08:51 AM
- By rnutter in forum IntroductionsReplies: 5Last Post: 10-24-2013, 08:16 AM
- By Jordan Russell in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 10-23-2013, 10:32 PM