- 4 Posts
Nexus 7 LTE newb - have some questions...
Here are several random questions that I'm left wondering after my first day with the tablet - bear with me, this is my first tablet...
1) Why does it not come with a manual? If there is an online one - where do I find it, and why do they not direct you to it?
2) The forums say that you can charge it anytime - it wont overcharge. Why does the "warranty & safety" booklet tell you not to leave it charging once it's fully charged then?
3) Why does it not show you that it's charging and/or when it's done, by a light or whatever? there is no indication it's charging at all - and you are supposed to know that it's done and to unplug it - seems crazy to me... (I know that when you turn the screen back on it shows the icon, but other than that you don't know when it's done, or that it is in fact charging).
4) Is there a correct way to attach the tablet to the usb charger? Are these steps really important?
5) Is there a "close page" thing that I am not seeing - like the "x" I'm used to?
6) How do I protect my info from hackers - are there antivirus/malware programs or apps - or is it through a password or something? (All I have is laptop/pc experience)
I'm sure I'll come up with more, but that's all I can remember for now. Thanks for your help in advance.
- 10-25-2013, 01:41 AM #2
- 1,692 Posts
- By mississippi45 in forum Moto XReplies: 32Last Post: 10-31-2013, 03:57 PM
- By Joey_C in forum Google Nexus 10 TabletReplies: 4Last Post: 10-28-2013, 11:54 AM
- By Panda_kRz in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 16Last Post: 10-27-2013, 11:53 PM
- By galfert in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 3Last Post: 10-26-2013, 09:42 AM
- By outlooker in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-25-2013, 06:16 AM