So I have one of the first iPad minis and after the announcement of the price for the second gen, I have determined that I am wanting to go back to Android for a tablet. Best Buy has an open box 32GB for 251, and the trade in for my mini would cover it. After reading about all the problems people have with the screens/digitizers, I am becoming a little hesitant about getting the 7. Is there something that I need to look for specifically on the box to see if I would be getting a "newer" build of the tablet?
- 10-27-2013, 12:43 AM #2
Re: Potential purchase
I'm not aware of anything like a batch number printed on it, but for only $19 (7%) off, I'd probably go with a new one to have the full faith of warranty, etc. Best Buy also has a really good protection/replacement plan available for them for more peace of mind.
- 10-27-2013, 02:31 AM #3
- By fkpalm in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 29Last Post: 11-23-2013, 03:55 AM
- By docprego in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 4Last Post: 10-26-2013, 02:01 PM
- By rexbaumgartner in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300Replies: 9Last Post: 10-23-2013, 12:27 PM
- By jyzelle in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 10Last Post: 10-22-2013, 03:46 AM
- By lucasbuck in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 4Last Post: 10-18-2013, 06:18 PM