- 163 Posts
why do factory reset seem to solve problems?
i bought it brand new, after i installed apps. it started to have problems. now i did a reset.
i have this "kik" messenger, it used to crash everytime when i tried to send a picture. after the reset, now i can send pictures via this app.
it is the same tablet, and same original android system.
- 10-29-2013, 09:25 AM #2
If I helped you, Pay it Forward....
Current Devices: Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
- By scorpiodsu in forum The Marketplace - Buy, Sell & TradeReplies: 8Last Post: 11-04-2013, 08:31 AM
- By rayndog3 in forum HTC OneReplies: 3Last Post: 10-31-2013, 09:41 AM
- By starbearer in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 10-30-2013, 05:24 AM
- By RavenSword in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 5Last Post: 10-29-2013, 10:07 PM
- By Jowiso in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 6Last Post: 10-29-2013, 10:30 AM