Black Friday deal on N7?

ultravisitor

Aug 29, 2010
Visit site
No. There weren't any last year. The device is already sold with next to no margins, so it can't really be discounted much.

Posted via Android Central App

Furt

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
Nah, Its already sold at a price that most other companies would feel queasy about. The best I would say is find someone in the family or friend circle that gets store discounts. I used a 10% discount at walmart and it knocked off a good amount from the total cost.

muddy211

Banned
Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
Not sure about Black Friday deals but I'm on my second N7 from Office Depot that price matched a OfficeMax emailed coupon for 20% off... I'm in FL. 7% sales Tax I paid under $197.00 for them...Best Specs for the Buck IMO....good luck:)

Karrott9

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
Not sure about Black Friday deals but I'm on my second N7 from Office Depot that price matched a OfficeMax emailed coupon for 20% off... I'm in FL. 7% sales Tax I paid under $197.00 for them...Best Specs for the Buck IMO....good luck:)

How does that work?

BrandonEnr7

Sep 24, 2010
Visit site
Probably not the new Nexus 7 as it recently launched and it already sold for near cost for a low profit margin. We may see the first Nexus 7 from 2012 sold cheaper as retailers may want to liquidate their remaining stock.

muddy211

Banned
Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
Let me see If I got this correct? You ask about a Black Friday sale discount on the New N7 here in the forums and I chime in and tell you how I have two, yes two N7 2013 models at 20% off and how I did it and you doubt it? LOL, Ok....
Doubt it works

Karrott9

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
Let me see If I got this correct? You ask about a Black Friday sale discount on the New N7 here in the forums and I chime in and tell you how I have two, yes two N7 2013 models at 20% off and how I did it and you doubt it? LOL, Ok....

I'm just saying I don't understand how office depot would allow that.

muddy211

Banned
Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
Actually it is the new N7 2013 model...I purchased two just like I stated...:cool:
Probably not the new Nexus 7 as it recently launched and it already sold for near cost for a low profit margin. We may see the first Nexus 7 from 2012 sold cheaper as retailers may want to liquidate their remaining stock.

muddy211

Banned
Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
Since you don't understand I cant make it any more clear? Officemax is a OD competitor...OD will price match to not lose the sale? Am I in the Twilight Zone or something?:):):)
I'm just saying I don't understand how office depot would allow that.

Karrott9

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
Since you don't understand I cant make it any more clear? Officemax is a OD competitor...OD will price match to not lose the sale? Am I in the Twilight Zone or something?:):):)

Most of the time the coupon says not valid on tablets. And why couldn't you use the coupon at office max? When do they send these coupons out?