the process of returning the nexus 7?

preppystud

Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
when i first got it, it sometimes randomly shuts down after i unplug the charger, etc, after i did a reset, i haven't got those problems so far.

but when i was using wechat, all of sudden, it shuts down the tablet all by itself. so far it only happened once. 1. has anyone had any similar expenriences?

and sometimes, apps freeze when i am trying to type which has never happened before. so i am considering about returning.

2. can anyone tell me about your returning process. did you have to send it back with your own money? and how long did it take for you to get a new one back?

thanks.

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
Fortunately, I purchased mine retail so the returning process was exceedingly simple. The most straight-forward thing to do is probably contact Google's customer service ((650) 253-0000, press “5″ for Customer Service) and and inquire about their device return policy.

YAYTech

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
when i first got it, it sometimes randomly shuts down after i unplug the charger, etc, after i did a reset, i haven't got those problems so far.

but when i was using wechat, all of sudden, it shuts down the tablet all by itself. so far it only happened once. 1. has anyone had any similar expenriences?

and sometimes, apps freeze when i am trying to type which has never happened before. so i am considering about returning.

2. can anyone tell me about your returning process. did you have to send it back with your own money? and how long did it take for you to get a new one back?

thanks.

Return process depends completely on where you bought it from...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabrieldavis