- 384 Posts
the process of returning the nexus 7?
when i first got it, it sometimes randomly shuts down after i unplug the charger, etc, after i did a reset, i haven't got those problems so far.
but when i was using wechat, all of sudden, it shuts down the tablet all by itself. so far it only happened once. 1. has anyone had any similar expenriences?
and sometimes, apps freeze when i am trying to type which has never happened before. so i am considering about returning.
2. can anyone tell me about your returning process. did you have to send it back with your own money? and how long did it take for you to get a new one back?
- 11-03-2013, 05:31 AM #2
Re: the process of returning the nexus 7?
Fortunately, I purchased mine retail so the returning process was exceedingly simple. The most straight-forward thing to do is probably contact Google's customer service ((650) 253-0000, press “5″ for Customer Service) and and inquire about their device return policy.Live long and prosper.
- 11-03-2013, 04:24 PM #3
- By zoidberg22 in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 90Last Post: 11-05-2013, 01:02 PM
- By James Changstein in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 15Last Post: 11-03-2013, 12:15 PM
- By Nicole36 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 11-03-2013, 08:15 AM
- By Keith Seddon in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 11-02-2013, 10:54 PM
- By chocochip9 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 6Last Post: 11-02-2013, 10:08 PM