Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Question the process of returning the nexus 7?

when i first got it, it sometimes randomly shuts down after i unplug the charger, etc, after i did a reset, i haven't got those problems so far.

but when i was using wechat, all of sudden, it shuts down the tablet all by itself. so far it only happened once. 1. has anyone had any similar expenriences?

and sometimes, apps freeze when i am trying to type which has never happened before. so i am considering about returning.

2. can anyone tell me about your returning process. did you have to send it back with your own money? and how long did it take for you to get a new one back?

thanks.

Global Posts
    6,339 Global Posts
    ROM
    CM 10.2

Default Re: the process of returning the nexus 7?

Fortunately, I purchased mine retail so the returning process was exceedingly simple. The most straight-forward thing to do is probably contact Google's customer service ((650) 253-0000, press “5″ for Customer Service) and and inquire about their device return policy.
    Live long and prosper.

Default Re: the process of returning the nexus 7?

Quote Originally Posted by preppystud View Post
    when i first got it, it sometimes randomly shuts down after i unplug the charger, etc, after i did a reset, i haven't got those problems so far.

but when i was using wechat, all of sudden, it shuts down the tablet all by itself. so far it only happened once. 1. has anyone had any similar expenriences?

and sometimes, apps freeze when i am trying to type which has never happened before. so i am considering about returning.

2. can anyone tell me about your returning process. did you have to send it back with your own money? and how long did it take for you to get a new one back?

thanks.
    Return process depends completely on where you bought it from...
    Tablets: 2nd gen Nexus 7 32gb, 1st gen Nexus 7 16gb
    Phone: Droid MAXX
    Retired: OG Droid, Droid RAZR (RIP), Galaxy Nexus (backup phone)