- 11-03-2013, 10:40 AM #2
If I helped you, Pay it Forward....
Current Devices: Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
- 11-03-2013, 12:17 PM #3
- 105 Posts
Re: Backing Up
Titanium Backup could be another option I still see people use depending if you're rooted. Luckily as the previous person said, Helium is available and works for non rooted devices. I use it and it works great.
Posted via Android Central App
- 11-03-2013, 01:19 PM #4
- By Sherilyn Alwaysyourlady in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 18Last Post: 11-30-2013, 11:29 AM
- By rlindydiane in forum The Android Central LoungeReplies: 6Last Post: 11-03-2013, 10:38 AM
- By Nicole36 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 11-03-2013, 09:15 AM
- By chocochip9 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 6Last Post: 11-02-2013, 11:08 PM
- By lilbitofhappiness72 in forum LG Optimus EliteReplies: 0Last Post: 11-02-2013, 04:45 PM