1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Nexus 7 (2013) Just a heads up, the T-Mobile deal live for the LTE N7 this morning at $16 a month

just thought id put it out there in case anyone was waiting for this deal, you get the 200mb free for life with this also if you already have a Tmobile acount

And yes i know its $35 more overall but i still think this is a good deal as you have no upfront cost other than the tax, im grabbing one now
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #2  

Default Re: Nexus 7 (2013) Just a heads up, the T-Mobile deal live for the LTE N7 this morning at $16 a mont

Scratch that, the offer is on the website, but they will not allow you to do this until the item is in stock....... tools

Default Re: Nexus 7 (2013) Just a heads up, the T-Mobile deal live for the LTE N7 this morning at $16 a mont

I believe that will be on the 20th of this month.

Posted via Android Central App

Quote Originally Posted by angry english View Post
    And yes i know its $35 more overall but i still think this is a good deal as you have no upfront cost other than the tax, im grabbing one now
    I still don't understand how this is a good deal in any way. The Nexus 7 LTE costs $350 plus tax from any retailer and T-Mobile is giving away the SIM cards. I suppose it works if you're someone who doesn't have $350 for a tablet, but it's still costing more in the end through T-Mobile, and it's yet another monthly bill to consider. That just doesn't make for a good deal to me.

5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Quote Originally Posted by ultravisitor View Post
    I still don't understand how this is a good deal in any way. The Nexus 7 LTE costs $350 plus tax from any retailer and T-Mobile is giving away the SIM cards. I suppose it works if you're someone who doesn't have $350 for a tablet, but it's still costing more in the end through T-Mobile, and it's yet another monthly bill to consider. That just doesn't make for a good deal to me.

Because $16 is nothing, id rather have the cash to go and buy another product, and pay the $16 a month, i really dont care its $34 extra, look at it this way im paying for 4.4gb of data over 2 years for $34, i can take the $350 plus tax and buy the N10 if it ever comes out, or an ipad air/mini or anything else i desire, maybe a bunch of xbox one games, its just an easy way to get what i want with a payment that is hardly noticeable every month and still have a chunk of change to go buy whatever else i desire.

And I'd rather not have to go through another credit check and possibly negatively impact my credit and be in debt rather than have something that is paid off immediately.

But it's your credit history, not mine.

7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

Quote Originally Posted by ultravisitor View Post
    And I'd rather not have to go through another credit check and possibly negatively impact my credit and be in debt rather than have something that is paid off immediately.

But it's your credit history, not mine.

Its a soft check, and i can pay it off in 3 months, 6 months or whenever, i dont see what your problem is with "me" buying it this way? im a close to being a 40 year old bloke, ive done quite well with my decisions in life so far, unlike a lot of careless people out there i take on easily manageable debt, debt that wont cause me an issue if something goes wrong

Preorder is working this morning. Decided to try again and it went through today.
    Thanked by: