- 2 Posts
Google Voice Setup
OK, I may be missing something :-( I have a google voice number. I have a Nexus 7 and have the voice app. I have linked the google voice number. However, when I make an outbound call from my Nexus 7 my google voice number rings and I have to pick up the headset before the call is sent through to the number I called. How can I have the call go directly through to the number being called Without having to answer my google voice number???
Well, if I use the Talkatone app on the Nexus 7 it works OK. However, if I use the Google Voice app the Google voice number must answer the call b4 ringing through.
Last edited by Rob Peters; 11-09-2013 at 09:47 AM.
- 11-09-2013, 12:58 PM #2
- 11-09-2013, 01:45 PM #3
Re: Google Voice Setup
I give a vote for GrooveIP as well. I was able to make outgoing calls over Wifi and Hotspots while I had no cell service. The developer even helped me out when I wasn't able to use it due to firewalls at work. He updated the app within a week to fix that issue. Great guy and great app.
- By truthteller10 in forum Sprint LG G2Replies: 13Last Post: 11-30-2013, 02:11 PM
- By ulnek in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 13Last Post: 11-14-2013, 11:30 AM
- By sideshot in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 4Last Post: 11-09-2013, 08:38 AM
- By potassiummm in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 1Last Post: 11-09-2013, 06:40 AM
- By husa3695 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 7Last Post: 11-08-2013, 11:57 PM