still haven't gotten the new hangouts update yet

Bigballer

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
I bombard the play store everyday and still have yet to get the official 2.0 hangouts update.

I got the keyboard update the first day, what gives google?

D1andOnlyOmen

May 20, 2011
Visit site
Still nothing here either. I've tried numerous times to uninstall the past updates, clearing out the cache etc and can't even seen to "force" the update either.

Verizon MotoX

Posted via Android Central App

anon(847090)

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
I bombard the play store everyday and still have yet to get the official 2.0 hangouts update.

I got the keyboard update the first day, what gives google?

hangouts is on staged roll out.. Google released the update to selected few to test.
there was a bug with emoji discovered today and Google is working on it. that's the good thing about staged roll out.
we will get it soon after the bugs are ironed out

Bigballer

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
hangouts is on staged roll out.. Google released the update to selected few to test.
there was a bug with emoji discovered today and Google is working on it. that's the good thing about staged roll out.
we will get it soon after the bugs are ironed out

first google app that I experienced with such a staggered roll out. other times, google releases an update to let's say maps, i get it that day.

joelp228

Aug 13, 2013
Visit site
I'm on the Nexus 5 apk versions since Friday since I have no patience when it comes to updates. I have the Verizon Moto X. Only issue with this version is that I am not able to send or receive MMS. Besides that everything else works fine and I have been using it since Friday. I really love the new Hangouts integration just wished I had the official Moto X version. Everyday I uninstall and check play store with no luck :'( ... then I reinstall the adk just to use the new hangouts lol

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xd3dp1gX