Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Ate a kitkat, got a tablet

Just wanted to announce myself to the group. I am switching from the 2012 version of the N7 to the 2013 N7 thanks to the KitKat contest. My new N7 arrived Monday and I have been waiting patiently (well ok, mostly patiently) for the 4.4 update while getting the tablet all up and running to how I like it.

Now to sell the 2012 and start accessory shopping for the '13 Any suggestions?
    -posted via my mimeograph machine

Default Re: Ate a kitkat, got a tablet

Quote Originally Posted by Bluelens View Post
    Just wanted to announce myself to the group. I am switching from the 2012 version of the N7 to the 2013 N7 thanks to the KitKat contest. My new N7 arrived Monday and I have been waiting patiently (well ok, mostly patiently) for the 4.4 update while getting the tablet all up and running to how I like it.

Now to sell the 2012 and start accessory shopping for the '13 Any suggestions?
    Whatever accessories you found you liked the most for the '12, see if their manufacturer(s) have one for the '13. Only thing you might look for wholly new that you couldn't have gotten for the '12 would be a Qi charger, and there's a couple of existing threads discussing the merits of various models.

Personally, I'm using:
    Thanked by:
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: Ate a kitkat, got a tablet

Thanks for the info.

Believe it or not I never picked up accessories for the 2012 version. I have a case by caseen and that is about it. It is a nice case and has slots for business cards but my main reason for picking it up was for the stylus holder (which was a bad design on this case). I was just reading through the threads on case and wireless chargers.
    -posted via my mimeograph machine