nexus 7 2013 after kitkat update
Did you notice any difference after kitkat update? I noticed my nexus 7 charges faster after the update and I don't encounter the annoying ghost taps more frequently(or maybe it's because i cover my tablet with cloth before I sleep). The ghost taps i think is due to moisture , the screen of the 2nd gen nexus 7 is super sensitive.
Posted via Android Central App
- 11-28-2013, 01:20 AM #2
- 11-28-2013, 08:23 AM #4
- 133 Posts
Re: nexus 7 2013 after kitkat update
I've only had KK for a day, but I notice that it takes a few seconds longer to boot up after a conld start. Also notification apps (battery, outside temp, calendar, time of day, etc) take about a minute to appear -- about twice as long as with 4.3. On the other hand, my (Poetic) magnetic-wakeup case seems to now function reliably, whereas with 4.3 I needed to keep wifi "on" to wake-up when case was opened. Notifications appear instantly.
Not too big a problem (yet). I'll simply turn on N7 once in the AM and let mywake-up case do its thing during the rest of the day. Interested in seeing how this affects battery drain (less grain with KK I'm told).
- By unmistakable in forum Bell Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 10-19-2014, 05:04 PM
- By readhpr in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 3Last Post: 12-26-2013, 08:00 PM
- By drewC in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 6Last Post: 11-29-2013, 12:49 PM
- By thatdude8 in forum T-Mobile Galaxy S Blaze 4GReplies: 1Last Post: 11-28-2013, 07:08 PM
- By Jaybotics in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 5Last Post: 11-28-2013, 02:06 PM