Multitouch Problem - Crossing Axes
I purchased a Nexus 7 16GB last Friday so that I could develop applications on a newer Android device. I noticed that when playing certain games, that the multitouch seemed kind of wonky, and sometimes dragging gets broken. Basically, whenever two touches are in the same vertical axis, the touch that I'm keeping still is actually being dragged slightly along with the moving touch, which creates some problems for games that require multitouch axes to cross I updated to KitKat last night, and while the broken dragging and dead zone problem seemed to go away, the multitouch problem still persists.
Is there a good fix for this out there, or am I being left high and dry?
- 12-02-2013, 03:31 PM #2
- 12-02-2013, 04:08 PM #4
- 12-02-2013, 06:04 PM #6
- 12-03-2013, 07:32 AM #7
- 12-03-2013, 08:50 AM #8
- 302 Posts
Re: Multitouch Problem - Crossing Axes
You will see loads of complaints on any device based on what I have seen. This actually makes sense since few people will post a message on a forum to say that their device is performing as expected. I haven't seem the issue, but I don't usually put my tablet on any surface when I am using it...
Sent from my LG-LS970 using Tapatalk
- By Lighc003 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 MiniReplies: 1Last Post: 03-04-2014, 08:00 PM
- By asylvia in forum Moto XReplies: 1Last Post: 12-08-2013, 10:16 AM
- By Raimondo Cusmano in forum HTC OneReplies: 6Last Post: 12-04-2013, 03:55 AM
- By maverick120 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 1Last Post: 12-03-2013, 02:47 AM
- By shem2409 in forum Connected AccessoriesReplies: 0Last Post: 12-02-2013, 09:00 AM