Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Question How can I tell if a 2013 Nexus 7 is a refurbished unit?

AnyOne Know How to Indentify that Given Product is New Or Refurbished??? I Was Wondering If Anyone Had Any Experience With Refurbished Tablets.I am Afraid of Cheating Like Someone Can Give me Repaired/Refurbished Tablets Instead Of New One.
    Waiting For Your Precious Suggestions and Advice.

Thanks And Regards,

ROM
    Stock

Default Re: How to Identify Refurbished Google Nexus 7(2013)???

The main way to avoid frauds is to buy from a reputable dealer.

I actually like to buy refurbished electronics... after all there will always be a certain number of bad units, and a refurbished unit is probably checked better than a new unit. The key here is to also buy from a reputable dealer, and not someone who just does a quick check and then calls it refurbished.

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Tapatalk

Global Posts
    270 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by markhunsaker View Post
    When I picked up my Incredible they told me that because of Android there was no way they could enforce that you don't use enterprise services on the lower 29.99 plan.
    You could go look at data usage in the settings menu. I don't think there is a way to clear that.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by DrWu View Post
    You could go look at data usage in the settings menu. I don't think there is a way to clear that.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
    I imagine the seller would have done a full factory reset if it were a used or refurbished unit, though, which should wipe that data.
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Default Re: How can I tell if a 2013 Nexus 7 is a refurbished unit?

Thanks All Of You....Its Little Bit Helpful....I Will Update U When I will Purchase this One,Now On GSM Arena User are Complaining That Google Nexus 7 Screen Cracked Automatically Its Very Awful."Worst tablet ever,screen cracks automatically due to design flaw"

I would caution you against jumping to any conclusions about a device after reading one irate complaint on a website. Even if there are a few dozen that you see, remember that this is a very small percentage of the many Nexus 7's that are sold. Various devices have been reported to have spontaneous screen cracks, so it is unlikely a "design flaw," but rather a sporadic defect.

The only cracked screens I have heard about are from putting units in pockets, dropping, or bumping. Get a good case and treat like the screen is glass and you shouldn't have a problem.

Posted via Android Central App