My less than a week old nexus 7, has twice now rebooted itself after sitting idle overnight. I attached the battery pic after each random shutdown. Weird that there is a spike in battery level even though it is not on the charger.
I am stock and only download apps from play store.
Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
Last edited by skidmark; 12-07-2013 at 03:29 PM.Sent from my Moto X assembled in the USA!!
- 12-07-2013, 07:53 PM #2
Re: Random reboots
Did you recently update to 4.4? Try wiping the system cache partition: [GUIDE] Nexus 7 (2012 & 2013) Cache Partition Wipe
Posted via Android Central App
- By Rooster99 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 8Last Post: 02-14-2014, 12:15 AM
- By monsieurms in forum ASUS Transformer Pad Infinity 300Replies: 3Last Post: 12-09-2013, 06:55 AM
- By rgriffin25 in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 3Last Post: 12-07-2013, 11:12 PM
- By preppystud in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 2Last Post: 12-06-2013, 09:51 AM
- By pcguys in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 0Last Post: 12-05-2013, 06:49 PM