Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Question Nexus 7 does not boot despite Data Wipe

Hello there,
    when I tried to restart my Nexus 7 after experiencing some problems with the Play Store, I did not reboot, but got stuck at the 4-bubble-animation after the initial Google Screen. I wiped my data off my tablet as per this ( ) video, but it still does not reboot.

The only difference between my tablet and the one in the video, as fat as I can tell, is that I don't have the pulsing X but 4 bubble (blue green red yellow) going back and forth.

Is there any other way to fix my tablet or do I need to send it in (it is 2 weeks old, so I still have warranty)?

I did not find any thread here that extended past wiping the user data clean off, so I thought it was justified to open this thread. I am grateful for any answers or links to threads with the same issue (should they exist). I might just not have searched that well :/

Best wishes,
    HistoryToby

Global Posts
    347 Global Posts

Default Re: Nexus 7 does not boot despite Data Wipe

Send it back it is not fixable. I took back two N7 2013 wifi models before I got one that was not randomly rebootinng or freezing on boot.

Posted via Android Central App