Nexus 7 does not boot despite Data Wipe

historytoby

Dec 9, 2013
Visit site
Hello there,
when I tried to restart my Nexus 7 after experiencing some problems with the Play Store, I did not reboot, but got stuck at the 4-bubble-animation after the initial Google Screen. I wiped my data off my tablet as per this (Nexus 7 stuck on x screen? This is how to get Nexus 7 2nd generation off of frozen x screen - YouTube) video, but it still does not reboot.

The only difference between my tablet and the one in the video, as fat as I can tell, is that I don't have the pulsing X but 4 bubble (blue green red yellow) going back and forth.

Is there any other way to fix my tablet or do I need to send it in (it is 2 weeks old, so I still have warranty)?

I did not find any thread here that extended past wiping the user data clean off, so I thought it was justified to open this thread. I am grateful for any answers or links to threads with the same issue (should they exist). I might just not have searched that well :/

Best wishes,
HistoryToby

Danf

Aug 6, 2011
Visit site
Send it back it is not fixable. I took back two N7 2013 wifi models before I got one that was not randomly rebootinng or freezing on boot.

Posted via Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress