Results 1 to 13 of 13
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By YAYTech
  • 1 Post By Rich215
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

    Default Anyone buying the new White Nexus 7?

    So the new white Nexus 7 just launched today and I was wondering how many of you were going to order it?

    Sent from my Nexus 5 using Mobile Nations mobile app
  2. #2  

    Default Re: Anyone buying the new White Nexus 7?

    Quote Originally Posted by mcgowan398 View Post
    So the new white Nexus 7 just launched today and I was wondering how many of you were going to order it?

    Sent from my Nexus 5 using Mobile Nations mobile app
    If I didn't already own a Nexus 7 2013 and wanted to buy one, I might buy the white one, but I'm certainly not going to buy another just for the color, especially when I've got a case that covers the whole back of the device.
    Tablets: 2nd gen Nexus 7 32gb, 1st gen Nexus 7 16gb
    Phone: Droid MAXX
    Retired: OG Droid, Droid RAZR (RIP), Galaxy Nexus (backup phone)
  3. #3  

    Default Re: Anyone buying the new White Nexus 7?

    The white one is cool, but i def like the black one more.
  4. #4  
    Rich215's Avatar

    Posts
    109 Posts
    Global Posts
    111 Global Posts

    Default Re: Anyone buying the new White Nexus 7?

    If you already have a black N7 gen 2 and then buy a white one, put them back to back.....and presto....now you have an Oreo!

    Maybe Google could of called Android 4.4 Oreo instead. haaaa
    NexusNick123 likes this.
  5. #5  

    Default Re: Anyone buying the new White Nexus 7?

    I ordered it, Because i just got rid of my IPad Mini retina and i was in the market. I also ordered their new Folio case in black.
  6. #6  
    Rich215's Avatar

    Posts
    109 Posts
    Global Posts
    111 Global Posts

    Default Re: Anyone buying the new White Nexus 7?

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe the Insider View Post
    I ordered it, Because i just got rid of my IPad Mini retina and i was in the market. I also ordered their new Folio case in black.
    Wow...that new case is $50........did you get a discount? Hope it is really nice and your happy with it....that's an awful lot for a folio case. Props for taking that bullet for the team!
  7. #7  

    Default Re: Anyone buying the new White Nexus 7?

    That is the best I have a gen 2 black and this made me laugh lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich215 View Post
    If you already have a black N7 gen 2 and then buy a white one, put them back to back.....and presto....now you have an Oreo!

    Maybe Google could of called Android 4.4 Oreo instead. haaaa
    Nexus 5 and Nexus 7 Nexus all the way..
  8. #8  

    Default Re: Anyone buying the new White Nexus 7?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rich215 View Post
    Wow...that new case is $50........did you get a discount? Hope it is really nice and your happy with it....that's an awful lot for a folio case. Props for taking that bullet for the team!
    It definitely was a lot, i had a $50 gift card and i really liked the idea of the back showing since its white. There isnt too many/if any cases that offer a folio style case with a bumper style case.

    I'll def report back with my impressions!
  9. #9  

    Default Re: Anyone buying the new White Nexus 7?

    Not me.... Just picked up my N7 2013 on Friday... But the color doesn't matter... The case I ordered is getting delivered tomorrow and the back color is hidden.... ;-)

    Posted via Android Central App
  10. #10  

    Default Re: Anyone buying the new White Nexus 7?

    Maybe if it were all white.
  11. #11  

    Default Re: Anyone buying the new White Nexus 7?

    Quote Originally Posted by raymaane View Post
    Maybe if it were all white.
    Same here. Weird that only the back is white.
  12. #12  
    UJ95x's Avatar

    Posts
    5,501 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,580 Global Posts
    ROM
    Slim Kat 4.4.2 Build 3

    Default Re: Anyone buying the new White Nexus 7?

    I've been wanting to get a Nexus 7 but haven't done it yet, if I do, I'll get the white one

    Posted via Android Central App
    Everything in this post is 100% accurate...I think

    R.I.P. Motorola...and what could have been the best smartphone line ever
  13. #13  

    Default Re: Anyone buying the new White Nexus 7?

    .... What's wrong with black?

    Posted via Samsung GS3 Wishing It Was A N5

Similar Threads

  1. Google Search killing the battery
    By greatgoogly in forum Google Nexus 5
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 02-05-2014, 01:15 PM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-14-2013, 05:09 AM
  3. How to take care of the battery
    By SandroidE in forum Moto X
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-11-2013, 11:36 PM
  4. Gaming on the Nexus 10
    By Umass021 in forum Google Nexus 10 Tablet
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-11-2013, 10:50 AM
  5. Nexus 7 Wall Dock/Launchport style
    By tublecane in forum Google Nexus 7 (2013) Accessories
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-10-2013, 07:38 PM

Posting Permissions

B