Sideload issue - Urgent!
I just installed ADT and tried to sideload 4.4.2 onto my Nexus 7.2.
The problem is when I run the command adb.exe sideload it says the syntax of the command is incorrect.
What can I do?
When doing adb devices command it doesn't retrieve anything so I guess it's not detecting my nexus?
Yea I managed to run the command properly but it doesnt see my device.
What should I do?
EDIT overninethousand: Nevermind, sorted.
- By Digitoxin in forum HTC OneReplies: 4Last Post: 12-20-2013, 03:34 AM
- By mhenne4 in forum AT&T Galaxy Note 2Replies: 6Last Post: 12-15-2013, 03:42 PM
- By Robin Hebert in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 8Last Post: 12-11-2013, 02:18 PM
- By juicesrwild in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 6Last Post: 12-11-2013, 01:06 PM
- By rainehinata in forum Lenovo Android TabletsReplies: 1Last Post: 12-10-2013, 12:49 PM