1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default How to open nexus 7 without entering password

I just bought a nexus 7 2013 model and have been setting it up.I dont know how i did it but now i am required to enter a password on the screen every time i start it up and i really dont want to have to do that. I have looked through all of the settings areas but cant find the place where i can eliminate the password requirement. I only use this tablet at home so i really dont want to be bothered with the password requirement. Can anyone help me on this? Thanks!

Default Re: How to open nexus 7 without entering password

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Runnels View Post
    I just bought a nexus 7 2013 model and have been setting it up.I dont know how i did it but now i am required to enter a password on the screen every time i start it up and i really dont want to have to do that. I have looked through all of the settings areas but cant find the place where i can eliminate the password requirement. I only use this tablet at home so i really dont want to be bothered with the password requirement. Can anyone help me on this? Thanks!
    Just go to settings then security. Then just click change then enter your current password the. After select either slide or none

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk