View Poll Results: Case or No
- 19. You may not vote on this poll
- 12-11-2013, 03:08 PM #2
- 1,113 Posts
Re: Case or No
I want a 3rd option: "It depends on your use."
I do have mine in a case (Poetic Slimline), because I carry it with me and toss it in my laptop bag, so I want screen protection. I like the protection, the auto-wake, and the color makes it easier to spot if I leave it lying somewhere.
My wife, however, took the case off the 2012 N7 I passed along to her when I bought the 2013. She only uses it on the couch, so a case doesn't really add much function, just bulk.Tablets: 2nd gen Nexus 7 32gb, 1st gen Nexus 7 16gb
Phone: Droid MAXX
Retired: OG Droid, Droid RAZR (RIP), Galaxy Nexus (backup phone)
- 12-11-2013, 03:09 PM #3
Re: Case or No
At home on the couch no case. If I take it out I put it in a case.
Amazon.com: Poetic Slimline Case for Google Nexus 7 2nd Gen 2013 Android Tablet Black (With Auto Wake / Sleep Function) (3 Year Manufacturer Warranty From Poetic): Computers & Accessories
- 12-11-2013, 05:01 PM #4
- 12-11-2013, 05:08 PM #5
- 12-11-2013, 06:35 PM #6
- 12-11-2013, 07:48 PM #7
- 12-11-2013, 08:08 PM #8
- By Hamid Bhurgari in forum HTC OneReplies: 14Last Post: 12-23-2013, 10:20 AM
- By hal1 in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 12Last Post: 12-16-2013, 10:46 AM
- By Fhenrus in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 13Last Post: 12-14-2013, 11:42 PM
- By macleod52 in forum Google ChromecastReplies: 4Last Post: 12-11-2013, 11:23 AM
- By maryjane2300 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 11Last Post: 12-11-2013, 03:30 AM