- 12-11-2013, 05:14 PM #2
- 79 Posts
Re: Nexus 7 showing in my device list (Google play) but I don't own one!!
You didn't mention your son's age, but if he's an adult or employed teen, is it possible that HE may have purchased them as surprise Christmas gifts for you? (parents?)
EDIT: Google automatically registers new devices to your account on the day they ship. The 2 Nexus tablets show that they were registered, but never used. Sounds to me, like a recent purchase that shipped on the 9th and are still in transit. The "last used" status will remain blank until they're opened and turned on.
Last edited by vmurph; 12-11-2013 at 05:45 PM.
- 12-13-2013, 02:53 AM #3
- 12-13-2013, 05:57 PM #4
- 12-13-2013, 11:38 PM #5
- 12-14-2013, 02:27 PM #6
- 12-15-2013, 12:16 PM #7
- By donc13 in forum Google ChromecastReplies: 25Last Post: 02-04-2014, 05:59 PM
- By MKFarris in forum HTC OneReplies: 2Last Post: 12-12-2013, 12:31 AM
- By Bobby#AC in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 1Last Post: 12-11-2013, 07:16 PM
- By jddunkley in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 3Last Post: 12-11-2013, 05:02 PM
- By Cacphony in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 0Last Post: 12-11-2013, 04:44 PM