Worth I

yakkwak

Dec 13, 2013
Visit site
Electronically challenged here. Have had the Nexus 7 2013 LTE for a few days now and, and finding out it is NOT as easy to play video as it purports. Able to watch some w/Opera. Also, update stopped my pairing w/awesome new Azio 3.0 Bluetooth backlit lg. key keyboard. It worked for a couple of days..... Likely to be fixed w/further update or should I probably return Nexus? ???? Love the 7's screen but have to have this keyboard for several reasons.
PS. It still pairs with my 4 yr old Plantronics Bluetooth earpiece! Thanks
Posted via Android Central App

Last edited:

YAYTech

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
First of all, the video issues - what sites are you having issues with?

Second - bluetooth pairing issue: are you able to tell it to pair manually, or will it just not connect? Have you tried removing the device from the list & re-connecting it to see if it might just be confused somehow?

Finally - what's your return timeframe to try fixes before you're "stuck" with the Nexus 7? I think the issues can be resolved, but it's good to keep an eye on the "drop-dead" date.

yakkwak

Dec 13, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for responding. The videos I've tried (unsuccessfully) to run are: embedded clips of tv teasers embedded in websites, the free movie/tv clips in Video app from Google, and u-tube. bluetooth devices are discovered and listed on the 7. I have removed and re-installed my bluetooth devices. This was helpful in getting the ear piece running but not my back-light keyboard. Oh, and the keyboard does work on my iPhone w/ no probs. Heard that others have had similar issues. time limit on returns is 1/13/14 and wanted to try to fix these issues during the grace period, especially since I shelled out for the most $$ N. 7. I have also just submitted a question about transferring music from Google store to the device. It's amazing what I do NOT know. Sigh.
Posted via Android Central App

Last edited:

YAYTech

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
The video issues sound like they may be flash videos. Right now in 4.4, only Dolphin browser can support flash (or Puffin, which renders the browser display remotely, which can result in lagginess). Not sure what to tell you on the keyboard, except maybe to contact the manufacturer & see if there are any tips or updates for it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair