1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default N7 stack on X

I just recently bought the N7 2nd gen. last month, I was practically new to these things. Last night I received a notifications on upgrading my N7 2nd gen to kitkat 4.2 without doubts I updated it. The program was running smoothly but it was taking forever in "finishing boot". My battery got drained and when i plug it in and turn it on all i can see was this four circles (which I assume the new X design for kitkat) on the center of the screen, thats the only thing appearing on my screen for the last 6hours. I actually don't really know what to do, can please someone tell me how to got this things work

Global Posts
    6,760 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock 4.4 (KitKat)

Default Re: N7 stack on X

Quote Originally Posted by Zyndel Macaspac View Post
    I just recently bought the N7 2nd gen. last month, I was practically new to these things. Last night I received a notifications on upgrading my N7 2nd gen to kitkat 4.2 without doubts I updated it. The program was running smoothly but it was taking forever in "finishing boot". My battery got drained and when i plug it in and turn it on all i can see was this four circles (which I assume the new X design for kitkat) on the center of the screen, thats the only thing appearing on my screen for the last 6hours. I actually don't really know what to do, can please someone tell me how to got this things work
    Welcome to the forums! Longpress power+volume up. This should bring you to the Recovery where you will need to factory reset and wipe cache. When the Recovery screen appears (android with red triangle and exclamation mark) hold power then quickly press volume up and let it go (while still holding power). Use volume buttons to move to factory reset then power to accept. Do the same for cache then reboot.

Let us know how it goes
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

i tried holding the power+volume up, all it says is "no command".

Wait for the battery to die I suppose, and then plug in the charger, without turning it on, and do the power + volume up.

Posted via Samsung GS3 Wishing It Was A N5