Screen buzz... normal?
Just got a new Nexus 7 2nd Gen (32GB) and I've noticed that when I bring the tablet up close, I can hear kind of an electronic buzz whenever it's doing a task. Is that normal? It doesn't appear to be the speaker buzz I've heard about, as it's coming from the front, not the back. It's faint, and not so loud that it's extremely noticeable, as you do have to bring it quite close to hear it. Just wondering if this is a normal thing or if I need to send it back? Thanks in advance.
- 12-14-2013, 10:36 AM #2
- 12-14-2013, 05:03 PM #3
- 12-15-2013, 10:21 AM #4
- 27 Posts
Re: Screen buzz... normal?
I recall hearing a touchscreen buzz when I first got my Tablet. Noticed it while playing DOTS in the middle of the night. I no longer hear it. I don't know if the hardware "matured" or if an update tweaked it somehow through firmware or software.
I personally didn't take issue with it as my N7 worked properly in all other ways and wasn't willing to play roulette with a replacement.
- By DayThyme in forum Moto XReplies: 17Last Post: 01-28-2014, 08:36 AM
- By Jesse McGuay in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 2Last Post: 12-14-2013, 02:25 PM
- By Cameron Robinson1 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 1Last Post: 12-14-2013, 12:33 PM
- By mkreef in forum Moto XReplies: 4Last Post: 12-13-2013, 11:41 PM
- By jecilop in forum Wallpapers, Ringtones, and ThemesReplies: 2Last Post: 12-13-2013, 11:36 PM