Google play services
My new 7 says I need to update Google play services in order to update other apps. When I click update I get an error saying package was not signed correctly. And to uninstal previous copy and try to update again.
How do I uninstal the previous copy?
Also it's stuck on 4.3 and it says I'm up to date.
Posted via My Note 2
- 12-14-2013, 06:57 PM #2
- 12-14-2013, 07:01 PM #4
- 12-15-2013, 09:59 AM #5
- 2,621 Posts
Nook Color - CM10.1 ( Jelly Bean 4.2.2) on eMMC
Google Galaxy Nexus - stock Jelly Bean 4.3
Galaxy Nexus 10 - stock KitKat 4.4.2
Galaxy Nexus 7 (2nd Generation) - stock KitKat 4.4.2
Nexus 5 - stock KitKat 4.4.2
- By johnnyshinta in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 13Last Post: 01-27-2014, 07:50 AM
- By kmcochran in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 1Last Post: 01-15-2014, 07:29 PM
- By Demeter Aurion in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 12-21-2013, 10:20 PM
- By Anino4 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 6Last Post: 12-15-2013, 10:41 PM
- By caseyatc in forum Moto XReplies: 13Last Post: 12-15-2013, 05:31 PM