- 277 Posts
micro usb to hidi vs. slip port adapter?
it seems that there are two kinds of products
1. micro usb to hdmi
2. slim port adapter.
it seems that people have to get number 2 and regular hdmi cable in order to watch tv from nexus 7. why can't a person simply use the micro usb to hdmi cable, and connect nexus 7 to the tv directly?
- 12-17-2013, 05:06 PM #2
- By Aljaz Benko in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 19Last Post: 12-26-2013, 02:27 AM
- By omello in forum Google ChromecastReplies: 7Last Post: 12-19-2013, 05:11 PM
- By hog1340 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 3Last Post: 12-17-2013, 08:01 PM
- By popap15 in forum HTC Wildfire SReplies: 1Last Post: 12-17-2013, 09:02 AM
- By Kathir Vel in forum HTC Desire XReplies: 1Last Post: 12-17-2013, 08:35 AM