- 12-20-2013, 10:50 PM #2
- 12-21-2013, 04:11 AM #4
- 12-21-2013, 07:15 AM #5
- 12-21-2013, 02:44 PM #6
Re: gmail doesn't seem to suggest emails to me any more?
okay, here's what you need to do... swipe up on home, you should be in Google search, close the keyboard. click on the three dots on the bottom right side, go into Settings, go into Accounts and privacy, scroll down a little to Contact recognition and check the box. now when you start to type your email contact choices show.
- By knocka32 in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 1Last Post: 12-28-2013, 09:45 AM
- By Dumb1 in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 19Last Post: 12-28-2013, 08:15 AM
- By ap3604 in forum Moto XReplies: 7Last Post: 12-23-2013, 08:17 PM
- By pierre t in forum HTC OneReplies: 4Last Post: 12-22-2013, 02:37 AM
- By bruse ryda in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 12-20-2013, 09:24 PM