- 12-21-2013, 12:53 AM #2
- 12-21-2013, 01:35 AM #3
Re: i am using it at home, which "location mode" should i use?
"Device only" uses GPS, which can actually use a fair amount of battery. If you're using your device at home, select "Battery Saving," because that will use your wifi for determining location, and not GPS. This will be accurate to within about a few hundred meters. Unless you need a precise location (i.e., within a few meters), I would suggest keeping GPS off in general.
- 12-21-2013, 02:11 AM #4
- By Golfdriver97 in forum Ambassador Guides, Tips & How-To'sReplies: 1Last Post: 12-24-2013, 09:45 PM
- By ap3604 in forum Moto XReplies: 7Last Post: 12-23-2013, 08:17 PM
- By preppystud in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 3Last Post: 12-21-2013, 07:17 AM
- By zBernie in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 12-21-2013, 12:02 AM
- By burbankjim in forum T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 5Last Post: 12-20-2013, 09:09 PM