- 2 Posts
Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013) Using Setup Wizard with public WIFI
After a factory reset, the Nexus 7 (2013 non cellular version) presents the user with a setup wizard that does not cater for inputting credentials when using a public WIFI service. I only have access to public services that require more input than just an SSID and therefore cannot get past the setup page. Is there any way of dismissing the wizard and setup a connection using a browser like on a Linux or Windows system?
Last edited by w2kpro; 12-21-2013 at 06:48 AM.
- 12-23-2013, 10:22 AM #2
Re: Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013) Using Setup Wizard with public WIFI
depends some public wifi spots will load their webpage after you hit connect and next (this happened for me over the weekend setting up someones device) There might be a menu button in the corner you can press to skip. if not I would try using a hotspot or other connection just to connect to a wifi source then skip the rest of the setup. at that time you can connect to the public wifi and go back to adding the account.
- 2 Posts
- 12-24-2013, 03:45 PM #4
- By skullfreak in forum Google TVReplies: 3Last Post: 01-27-2014, 07:54 PM
- By andy a in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 7Last Post: 12-23-2013, 08:05 PM
- By npark2012 in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 5Last Post: 12-21-2013, 11:43 PM
- By EviI in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 4Last Post: 12-21-2013, 02:41 PM
- By trumptonblue in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 2Last Post: 12-21-2013, 06:50 AM