- 308 Posts
question about charging the battery?
i have some problem with the battery, asus technical people told me to drain the battery to 0%, then charge it for 8 to 10 hours. however, it only take less than 6 hours to charge it to full capacity.
i think that those things now days will stop charging once the battery is full. so does that actually make a difference if i keep the charger connected to the outlet for 8 or more hours?
- 12-21-2013, 05:29 PM #2
- 307 Posts
Re: question about charging the battery?
They follow a script, and the person that wrote the script wanted to make sure the battery was fully charged. Also, on some devices (not sure about this one) a battery may show as fully charged before it is actually at true 100% charge.
Sent from my LG-LS970 using Tapatalk
- By BigSky13 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 11Last Post: 12-27-2013, 02:14 PM
- By NJRonbo in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 6Last Post: 12-22-2013, 04:08 AM
- By salutcemoi in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 8Last Post: 12-21-2013, 10:56 PM
- By Silverz71 in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 1Last Post: 12-21-2013, 05:27 PM
- By xhydeffx in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 0Last Post: 12-21-2013, 04:02 PM