- 5 Posts
Nexus 7 keeps locking and rebooting.
Got a new 2013 Nexus 7. Love the screen, size and feel of the tablet, but it just keeps locking up and rebooting. It has happened at least 15 times since I first booted last night. Thought it might have been an app I installed so I did a factory reset. After the reset it locked up in Chrome and Gmail. Is this a hardware issue? Any ideas or should I swap it out?
- 12-21-2013, 10:56 PM #2
- By jerethi in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 13Last Post: 12-28-2013, 04:20 PM
- By SHIVA77 in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2Replies: 4Last Post: 12-25-2013, 01:18 AM
- By acsurfer in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 9Last Post: 12-23-2013, 01:13 PM
- By netwerx1 in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 4Last Post: 12-22-2013, 02:35 PM
- By tech_fan in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 5Last Post: 12-22-2013, 02:45 AM