How's your Nexus 7 2013 battery life?
Well, I've just got myself a Nexus 7. After upgrading to 4.4.2, the battery seems to be shorter than 4.3. I used mine for Facebook, web surfing through WIFI and playing some mini games (like Candy Crush, Minion Rush) and the on-screen display time was 5 hours when battery stood at 5%. Is that normal?
How's your battery life, please tell me. Thanks!
- 12-23-2013, 03:20 PM #2
- 102 Posts
Re: How's your Nexus 7 2013 battery life?
My battery usage seems about the same for 4.4.2 as for 4.3 -- time between recharge (7-10 days) is a long enough interval so I've stopped paying attention to it.
Of course rate of battery discharge all depends on how you are using N7.
Here is my typical usage:
Wifi enabled (about 1 hr/day) only when checking e-mails, stock mkt; and some misc stuff. Wifi turned off at other times. When off-line I use N7 for 1hr/day of off-line podcasts, 1 hr/day of book reading. N7 sleeps during much of the day (just like me) and is powered down at night (just like me) . Screen brightness set to about 25%. GPS and Blutooth are "off" unlees I (rarely) need them.
I occasionally use N7 for vids (Netflix, You-tube) but, of course, that depletes battery charge more rapidly.
- By djousma in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 2Last Post: 03-03-2014, 09:36 AM
- By Jnorton2724 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 10Last Post: 12-26-2013, 06:31 PM
- By dickharper in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 7Last Post: 12-24-2013, 08:12 AM
- By rickap7 in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 6Last Post: 12-23-2013, 09:26 PM
- By t1234 in forum Moto GReplies: 1Last Post: 12-23-2013, 02:50 PM