can other tablets also have google sync?

brosko

Nov 30, 2013
Visit site
Of course others all have full access to google accounts and full sync options. For a general, casual user looking for usability and more factory installed features the samsung tablets are very nice and in my opinion easier to use then the nexus. The nexus is actually harder to use and less feature rich out of the box, especially for an "everyday" tablet user.

preppystud

Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
what are those factory installed features?

why are samsung tablets easier to use? don't they use the same or similar programs?

it seems to me that nexus 7 has the beat picture quality, and it is a little cheaper comparing with others, and it syncs all the data, pictures which is a very good feature.

of course, i just sent it for 3rd repair. i bought it mainly because i read on this site that everyone things that it is the best with a good price.

brosko

Nov 30, 2013
Visit site
I quickly found out that however nice the screen is, the n7is not the best tablet (dont care what others say) samsung has a long list of nice system tweak features and just basically extra options in every setting menu on the device plus multi window and many different modes and extras,Just more catered to everyday tablet use really. These n7s are really catered more toward the people who like to modify and tweak their devices. If you want something reliable and easy to use while still having a great screen batt life and all then the samsing tab 3 8 is for you. You should try one out after your n7 comes back and is still not fixed.

droidman2177

Jul 21, 2010
Visit site
I quickly found out that however nice the screen is, the n7is not the best tablet (dont care what others say) samsung has a long list of nice system tweak features and just basically extra options in every setting menu on the device plus multi window and many different modes and extras,Just more catered to everyday tablet use really. These n7s are really catered more toward the people who like to modify and tweak their devices. If you want something reliable and easy to use while still having a great screen batt life and all then the samsing tab 3 8 is for you. You should try one out after your n7 comes back and is still not fixed.
I think that you will find a lot of resistance to your claims. I have owned a number of samsung tabs and love them, but the n7 is as easy to use as any tablet I have ever laid my greasy little hands on!

brosko

Nov 30, 2013
Visit site
I think that you will find a lot of resistance to your claims. I have owned a number of samsung tabs and love them, but the n7 is as easy to use as any tablet I have ever laid my greasy little hands on!

I am sure if looking i would also find alot of people that agree with me.... and the point?
it's just my opinion.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
It really is a matter of personal preference. Samsung's custom user interface TouchWiz has a LOT of added features compared with "vanilla" Android (i.e., what you see on the N7). Depending on the person, those features might be the best thing since sliced bread, or they could be a whole lot of extra stuff that is never used. Downsides include extra storage memory taken up by TouchWiz (e.g., a 16 GB Galaxy S3 or S4 only has about 8 GB of internal storage available to the user because TouchWiz and Android take up 8 GB themselves), and for some Samsung devices, somewhat choppy performance if the processor isn't powerful enough. Also, these extra features can't be removed.

The best thing to do is to try it out for yourself!

droidman2177

Jul 21, 2010
Visit site
Your opinion doesn't line up with all the positive feedback and reviews that I have seen. The point is clear.

Posted via Android Central App

brosko

Nov 30, 2013
Visit site
when one uses each of the tabs and decides for himself then the point will be clear. the point is clearly that this is a matter of personal preference and also depends on the intended use of the tablet as B. Diddy said. feedback and reviews are just that, they are formed by opinions. while the facts may be that the n7 has a faster processor, better screen, basically better everything, it does not have all the Samsung added on extra settings and shortcuts etc that may make the tablet more enjoyable or better to use for someone (again back to that point of personal preference and intended use) who finds that those settings are valuable to them.

droidman2177

Jul 21, 2010
Visit site
Well, sir I don't modify any of my devices and I find the n7 to be better in all aspects and you bashing the device is simply your opinion, right! Then why not take it where others may agree, cause here @ ac most people would take the n7 over most of samsung's marketing gimmicks. Even though I love my current tab 7.7! Go bash elsewhere.

moosc

Grand Master Moosc
Oct 20, 2009
Visit site
To answer your question not every tablet is Google certified. Alot of the cheaper tablets say android but don't have Google play store. A lot of cheap tablets don't even have current os. Most are running gingerbread

Sent from Bad Azz VZW LG G2 Cyan Tapatalk

brosko

Nov 30, 2013
Visit site
Well, sir I don't modify any of my devices and I find the n7 to be better in all aspects and you bashing the device is simply your opinion, right! Then why not take it where others may agree, cause here @ ac most people would take the n7 over most of samsung's marketing gimmicks. Even though I love my current tab 7.7! Go bash elsewhere.

Not bashing anything. I own a n7 2013 and love it. It definitely has its place. When I get a little annoyed at the samsungs screen or speed I pull out my n7 for a refresher. Just saying the samsung for me is my day to day tablet. When I turn on that nexus on though it really is something special!

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
No one is bashing anything. Let's all chill and have some leftover eggnog.